WELCOME TO THE VAULT OF CHRISTOPHER C. WUENSCH

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>


Home To My Collection Of Published Work

"clips"


Prose & Cons...............Any Day Now..............Contact CCW

TODAY'S SELECTION FROM THE SAFE

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

'Til Sudden Death Overtime Do We Part



Today is my three-year anniversary to my wife Dana. What better way to celebrate than to unveil the highly anticipated Prose & Cons "archives."

This selection comes from Nov. 8, 2006 - three days before my jaunt down the aisle. To quote my then-boss Mark Evans at the Explorer Newspapers in Tucson:

"Let me be the first to say: aahh."

He then threw the hard copy of this column at me, chuckled at his own joke, then turned and left my office.

ENJOY

CLICK HERE FOR LINK TO ORIGINAL STORY

or just read below

No comments:

Post a Comment