WELCOME TO THE VAULT OF CHRISTOPHER C. WUENSCH

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>


Home To My Collection Of Published Work

"clips"


Prose & Cons...............Any Day Now..............Contact CCW

TODAY'S SELECTION FROM THE SAFE

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Thursday, March 25, 2010

A Test of Life



The Hellebuyck family hasn't spoken to me since this article hit the newstands in the fall of 2005; unless you count the angry message left on my voicemail. I truly believe I delivered this piece from a balanced perspective, telling both sides of the story - especially Eddy's and his struggles. Turns out, Hellebuyck never did get his appeal overturned and can be found splattered all over the Internet these days under the search terms 'steroid cheat.'

It's an unfortunate moniker. The Hellebuyck family was very accomodating and even invited me to the house one night to enjoy an evening of Kenyan cuisine (it was delicious).

You be the judge: fair reporting or skewed witch hunt in the name of a salacious story.




Click the above "headline" to link to the story or read it in its entirety below.

No comments:

Post a Comment